Armont Recruitment complies with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which gives you greater control over how organisations collect and process your personal data.
To find out more about your rights under GDPR, we recommend the website set up by the Data Protection Commissioner, GDPR and You.
Whether you are customer or subscriber, or simply visiting our website, this notice applies to you.
Who will be collecting your personal data?
Armont Recruitment is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the Accountancy & Finance sector in Ireland. We recruit for and place candidates in positions for numerous organisations in finance-related roles.
What types of data are collected?
Armont Recruitment collects two types of data: non-personal and personal data.
Non-personal data is data that cannot be used to identify or contact you. This includes:
- Statistical information about visitors to our website
- Demographic information
- Browser types
Personal data is any data that could be used to identify you as an individual. This includes:
- Contact information, such as an address or phone number
- Third-party references
- User IP addresses
- Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
- Assessment test results e.g. psychometric tests
- Your work experience and qualifications
- Any other data related to possible work placements
How will your data be collected?
Armont Recruitment will collect personal data directly from you, when you:
- Deal with Armont Recruitment by phone, letter, email or web form
- Send us a CV or other form of application
- Subscribe to email updates
- Submit any information in connection with an application
- Complete psychometric assessments
We also collect personal data from third parties, including:
- Professionals references
- Results of competency tests
- Subjective feedback on performance
- Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
- Any inquiry in which you are involved – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, criminal, etc.
If collecting information from a third party, we will seek your consent or otherwise make you aware of the collection and the reasons for it.
How will your personal data be stored?
We will store your personal data in our CRM, Bullhorn, a system only accessible by our recruitment team. Our use of Bullhorn ensures that your data is securely stored. Our consultants can only search and process this data to provide you with recruitment services.
How we will use your data
In compliance with GDPR, we will only use your personal data for certain reasons and where we have a legal basis to do so.
The reasons for which we process your data:
If you are a candidate, Armont Recruitment will use your personal data for the following reasons:
- to find suitable job opportunities for you
- to apply for jobs on your behalf
- to allow you to submit your CV, apply for specific jobs
- to improve Armont Recruitment’s customer service
- to contact you with career opportunities
and will also disclose your personal data to the following third parties where relevant:
- prospective employers and parties, such as referees
- other parties involved in the supply of personnel
- professional associations, registration bodies or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required
If you are a client, Armont Recruitment will use your personal data for the following reasons:
- to supply you with relevant market information relating to our specialist recruitment services
- to stay in contact with you
- to allow us to submit a CV for specific jobs
- to improve Armont Recruitment’s customer service
Marketing (with your consent)
Armont Recruitment will send you emails about job opportunities and relevant content. If you give consent to receive these emails, you can freely withdraw such consent at any time. You can do this by updating your preferences through the link supplied at the bottom of the email, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless required to do so by law, Armont Recruitment will never share, sell or distribute any of your personal data.
How secure is your data?
Our security procedures safeguard data from being misused, misplaced, or accessed, changed or disclosed by unauthorised people. Your data can only be accessed by authorised persons in order to provide you with recruitment and recruitment-related services.
However, please remember that no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure. You provide personal data at your own risk. If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
How long do we store your data?
We will retain personal data for a period of 5 years. This allows us to provide you with a quality ongoing recruitment service. However, you can request removal of your data at any time.
When to get in touch with us
You can get in touch with us at any time for any of the following reasons:
Requesting access to your data
You may at any time request access to any personal data Armont Recruitment holds about you.
Updating your personal data
To ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date, please alert Armont Recruitment of any changes to your details. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of the data, get in touch.
Removing your personal data
You may get in touch with us at any time to request the removal of your personal data.
How to get in touch
For any query in relation to your personal data, email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the nature of your request. We will respond to your query without delay and within a month. You may be asked for further details in relation to your request.
Transferring out of the EEA
If we need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will alert you and explain clearly why we are doing so. This will only occur in relation to recruitment or related services provided by Armont Recruitment. Generally, we operate within the EEA, but we do sometimes deal with US-based companies.
Our website issues cookies to your computer. Most browsers allow cookies to be turned off, but doing so may restrict your use of our site.
24th May 2018